Sunday, July 20, 2008

Street Names ...........


I was on my trip to chennai yesterday with my parents in our own vehicle and my dad wanted to visit a temple on the way so we had to take a different route for that.The Route for the temple was a single lane one which went through some of the old villages and some industrial estates.There was a particular village by name Kothanur and i was fascinated by it.Whats was so peculiar and special about that village was that all the street names in that village was named after a flower which is not a usual one around here nor in any part of the world.I even found some streets with a rare flower name which are almost forgot in the modern world.It was so nice to see such street names instead of the regular 1st cross ,2nd cross ones.

No comments:

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog
 
ss_blog_claim=53ab9bac924dea44b1dbb3f3db9fbf21