Friday, July 11, 2008

Camera going wierd !!!!!!!!!!!



I have an Canon Power shot A60 digital camera and it was working fine till last week but it started acting weird a day ago when i was about to take a photo of brand new shirt.The screen was blurred with a orangish shade all over it and the photos to came in weird colors and totally blurred.I thought that the battery pack was not good and so tried changing it but that did not help it either.Tried to change some settings which too did not work out and at last i lost hope and started searching for a Canon Customer center and found out that it was only available in Chennai,so planning to take my camera to chennai next weekend hoping that the problem will be a small one and won't cost me a fortune.Here are some picture which i took in my camera,even though the pictures are not clear they look fantastic like a modern art.






No comments:

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog
 
ss_blog_claim=53ab9bac924dea44b1dbb3f3db9fbf21