Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Girls Daily Life !!!!!!!!!!


She is one of my friends sister and she is only 12 years old studying 8 th standard and this was her mail with an excuse for not mailing me frequently.It was so cute to read and was her excuse so i posted it here....

All are fine how about there.Sorry i was busy going to school at 8am and having some sports practice and going directly to the maths tution at 4.45 pm and coming home and leaving my school bag and taking my hindi class bag and going for the class and coming back to home at 7pm.I eat something and watch kadhalika neramili program and i start studying at 7.30pm.At what time i would sleep(11.30 to 1.30) itself depends about the kind of homework and my study but i know one thing i should get up at morning 6.30 to start getting ready to school it will be around 8am me and my friends will start moving out with our own bicycle.Again my journey begins.

1 comment:

Weng said...

that was a very detailed and cute excuse ...

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog
 
ss_blog_claim=53ab9bac924dea44b1dbb3f3db9fbf21