Thursday, July 17, 2008

In the World of Warcraft ,Bobgally - the Killer !!!!!!!!!!!!!



I don't know what struck me or what the name Bobgally means but thats me in my new world in which i entered some 2 days ago.As a great fan of warcraft ,i was longing to try out the online role playing world of warcraft and my await came to a conclude the last weekend when i installed the world of warcraft and finished downloading all the patches required.

I created a free 10 day account to check out the game but the patches itself took 5 of the days in the trial pack to complete all the downloads so i created a new account in my other mail id ;) .I started playing by taking my favourite Night elf druid character and i managed to top upto level 10 when my first trial pack got over in which i already had lost 5 days so today i started the new account and took Orc Hunter character and have topped to level 7 on day one and hoping to top atleast up to level 20 within the 10 days .

No comments:

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog
 
ss_blog_claim=53ab9bac924dea44b1dbb3f3db9fbf21