Friday, July 25, 2008

Port Forwading for UTorrent Client


I have been downloading some films via torrent and was using utorrent as the torrent client for some time now.Although some torrents got downloaded faster most of them did not start downloading even though they had a large number of seeds and peers.I could not find out what the problem was ,so i tried different torrents but there was no difference.One of my friends told me to check out the speed guide in utorrent client and i tried it.The speed was good in my connection but the port was not open and my torrents where not forwarded in simple way it was not downloading since the port was blocked by my router.I looked at the help given and tried forwarding the torrents in that way,but as my connection P2POE and port forwarding in my router needed the address to be static ,i was not able to do it.I tried forwarding it in dynamic ip itself and my router got struck with it.The next time i booted my system,the router wasn't able to assign a ip address for my system so i had to reset my router to get it back to normal.If any one know how to solve this problem ,please let me know... Thanks in advance.

1 comment:

Borneo Falcon said...

i also using u torrent.

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog
 
ss_blog_claim=53ab9bac924dea44b1dbb3f3db9fbf21