Monday, June 9, 2008

The Wisdom Tooth Problem


One of my teeth started to ache a week days ago and I thought it was some problem due to the Tooth Brush.Usually I hurt my gums with my Tooth Brush and i thought this ache is also some thing like that but it continued to ache for almost 3 days. I don't usually like dentist very much and i am one of the person who has not removed a teeth still in my family so i was trying to avoid my visit to my dentist.But due to the pressure from my parents,I planed to visit the dentist. Specially because my mom almost frightened me by saying that the problem is due to drinking cold water and one of our friends had to remove the teeth due to that.I got scared when they talked about removing the teeth so at last i went to the dentist who is a lady doctor.I was eager and also a little bit frightened to know whats the cause for the ache.She just took a look at my teeth and asked where the pain is,i told it was beyond the last teeth.she nodded as if she understood the problem immediately and told me not to worry as the ache is only due to the growth of the new wisdom teeth.I thanked God as it was only a little thing but i was wrong then came the big shock for me.

She then looked under some bright light with some spoon like tools and said that " The wisdom teeth on the right side is not growing straight and i think you may need to remove it because it may cause trouble in future,lets see after a week or so about it".she gave some medicines for the ache and told me that this will continue till the teeth comes out of the gums completely.I was worried about it and so i came and searched the net for some info reg the Wisdom tooth and found that 9 out of 10 peoples wisdom tooth grows in wrong direction and need to be removed at the young age itself or else it will be most difficult to remove it later due to its direction.For more details see this link.

Its been about 3 days now after my visit to the dentist and my medications have gotten over too and my tooth is still aching around.I think i need to remove my teeth ,waiting for a week to know about it fully.I hope at least that there will be no problem in removing the teeth at this stage itself.Lets me find it out and tell you in a week.

1 comment:

Ayomipo Matthew Edinger said...

this is a mirror of what i am experiencing...

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog
 
ss_blog_claim=53ab9bac924dea44b1dbb3f3db9fbf21