Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What a Trip !!!!!

"I am Back !!!!!!!!! " ,oops sorry don't get tensed that too mainly for thala fans.I am just a little naughty today so only was using our great thala's dialog.Anyway i am back from my native village trip and as i expected it was a great one with a variety of dishes from my various relatives filling my appetite and filling me up to my mouth.I started on 17 th early morning and traveled by the local buses,the trip was boring but my thoughts kept me busy all during the trip.It was a mixed feeling thoughts about my life and the others around me.Anyway its nothing so great to talk about ,so let me come back to my trip.

I had to shift a bus to get to the village.The village side views were so scenic too view and too my utter amusement it was the same me who once hated to go to this village was now enjoying each and every view.As I reached around the midday ,the first thing my uncle and aunt did was to make me eat,then after that my uncle took me to various other relatives house.Oops,I forgot to mention a main thing about the village,you can say that the whole village is interconnected which means almost all of them are my relatives in one way or another.So there where lots of houses too visit and in each house i had to drink some milk ,eat some snacks.There is my big uncle's house,he is the MLA of the village so one can imagine how it will be.Its a big house and too add it all ,it was so quite with only a few aunty's and my grandma around.I had to eat there due to my aunts compulsion and then again at night i had too visit some more houses.

Then i stayed at my uncle's house who had invited me around and was spending the day happily with his children's .We were chatting about all things ,even my aunt joined in the conversation.Then we saw some Tamil film and slept off.One main thing about the village is that the main job is Weaving clothes by using power and hand looms.The Looms sound was like the heart beat of the village.When there was a current failure,the whole village seemed to dead with no sounds coming out of the entire village.I had to visit some more houses the next day too and went to a film with my uncle too.Then i bid them all with a nice good bye and left them with a trip feeling in my heart which is going too last forever.Here are some snaps of the village,i visited.







No comments:

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog
 
ss_blog_claim=53ab9bac924dea44b1dbb3f3db9fbf21