Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Orientation Day

June 27 ,2008 has become one of my unforgettable days in my life,thanks to my CTS for making it such a one.I never imagined that i will get my first day @ job like this,even though it was only a orientation program that too not a compulsory one.

I reached my office at 10 a.m to find my friends waiting for me and they were registering them selves in the office and told me the formalities.It was over by a minute or two and i was given a 2008 fresher medal in purple color band.Then i came to know that the colors where for different groups.Then we went to the cafeteria and had some snacks for breakfast after which we were separated into various groups based on the colors as i mentioned earlier.

Then we had some games like Spoon & lemon and the greatest one which i enjoyed a lot was the Treasure Hunt.The main aim of the game was to know the office better and it did do the job well.
Then we had lunch and it was followed by a speech from one of our HR.One of the other best thing which happened was the teleconferencing which we had with our CEO who was in New york at that time and he spoke to us for about an half hour at the 2.30 pm in India but for him it was early morning around 4.30 am.I was really taken by his down to earth character and all this welcome party.So in short,I was really happy as my decision to join CTS wasn't a futile one and i am excited to start working there.Therefore i am eagerly awaiting for the August 11,which is my joining date.

No comments:

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog
 
ss_blog_claim=53ab9bac924dea44b1dbb3f3db9fbf21