Monday, June 16, 2008

Planning for my Native Trip

Today morning the phone rang as usual and i thought it must be a call for my dad.Since my dad was busy with something ,i picked it up and too my surprise the person on other end was my uncle from my native place who I met recently on the marriage festival function 2 days back.There he was calling me too visit our native village as my last visit was 6 years ago too be exact.I was not planned for anything and too get rid of the situation and not to hurt his feelings i replied him that i will come around next Monday and the next Monday is today.I never thought he would call me up home and invite me again, so the phone call was again an invitation for me too visit the native place.My Dad told him that i will be visiting them tomorrow as I had some work here.As i was bored out here due to my friends absence ,i too decided to visit them and try out their new car.So i think it will be an interesting visit and i will be back in a couple of days to share everything with you guys.

One thing that was bugging me was that i have taken some opps in social spark and i am in waiting list.I was worried that i will miss them if i had to visit my native place but it seems that the opps takes a long time for to get the slot.Hoping that i will not miss those opps ,i am leaving to my native place tommorow.

For my blog friends do pay me a visit and leave a comment ,i will return your visit when i arrive back.
Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog
 
ss_blog_claim=53ab9bac924dea44b1dbb3f3db9fbf21