Saturday, May 17, 2008

Data one - Never Even think about it

The Worst Customer Service anyone could Experience


Hi friends, this post is all about the data one broadband connection.My sincere and best advice is don't ever get data one connection and don't even think of it even in your dreams.One cann't see a worst customer service like that of a data one and even the top most person doesn't even have a little bit of knowledge about the connections and all you get is an irresponsible answer from them even if you go and ask them in person.

It was a week ago,my modem didn't start working and this was the starting of my worst experience with a customer care,i have ever known off.I logged a complaint about the modem on the same day and it took me half day to find the correct phone number to book the complaint.The complaint was a total failure as i didn't get a single call or response from them even after 2 days.

I decided to go to the exchange directly and ask the JTO.He is one of the higher most officer ,i think third or fourth in rank.He is the person in charge of the broad bands in my locality.I complained about the modem and he coolly told me to bring the modem there instead of sending a technician to my house.

I didn't worry about this as my house was near to the exchange so i took the modem to him the next day .They checked the modem and told that they will give a new one the next day.When i arrived home the same day,i got a call inquiring about the complaint i logged 5 days back and for which i had to visit the exchange almost 4 times now.

The next day i went back to get the new modem,the modem worked perfectly.I thought the problem was over but it wasn't so.It had just started.The modems have an inbuilt password for the data one account usage which is need when one uses a extra router and it is also need for checking the account usage.

I connected the modem to my router and it didn't work.I found out that the password was changed so i called them back and inquired about the password.They never replied for it but they kept me rolling from one center to another.I had to call 5 number that day and still have to end the day without even a single reply from the bsnl officers.

The next day i contacted this same JTO and asked about the password.He gave me another number and told me to inquire there.They told me a password but it didn't work.I got tired of it and went straight to him and told him that old password is not working nor the one you gave.He gave another number and told to ask them.i did that too but didn't get a reply.

I went to him the next day and asked him.This JTO said that if you cannot login with the password its not our problem ,it your problem call some technician and check your system.I was taken aback by this irresponsible reply from an JTO.Then I told my father to call the DJM the top most official in bsnl to ask him what to do.

The complaint to topmost official had the effect immediately,they reset the password and my modem started working properly,but it took me almost 2 weeks to get this thing to work.So please don't ever goto data one .The worst customer service can only be experienced here at data one .

No comments:

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog
 
ss_blog_claim=53ab9bac924dea44b1dbb3f3db9fbf21