Friday, March 7, 2008

All about browsers

I was reinstalling my windows today and after that i was installing my other system softwares needed.I usually have 2 or more browsers in my system and i was thinking which was the best among them.So i started surfing the net for my answer and here is it for you all to take a look and comment on my decision.

Internet Explorer

lets start with our most common browser ,the IE.As the IE comes as a part of the Windows its the most popular one and most used one but when it comes to performance and quality ,it goes down like a waterfall.As the IE have less security and are more prone to attacks.It is also not so fast and more featured like the tabs in the other browsers.But all this changed after the launch of the IE 7.0 with Windows Vista.Now it as the all features like the other top browsers but still it seems to be slow than Mozilla's Firefox 2.0



Mozilla Firefox

My favorite browser,Mozilla Firefox.Smart,Faster,Flexible thats what i will say when one asks me about firefox.This open source Browser got popular after its new version release at 2006.There after Firefox has not fallen short off its expectation.With its new add ons called the extensions it has incorporated lot of features.I mostly use firefox has my primary and default browser.It helps a lot in my broadband connection at home by blocking lot of the pop ups and saving my download limit too a large extent.It also prevents lot of spy wares from entering the system.

Opera

Opera is one of the best browser ,it has a lot of features but most of them is not used mostly.It is fast and has almost equivalent to Mozilla Firefox.I don't know the difference exactly but firefox seems to be light weighted than Firefox.I use it for browsing through my proxy server in hostel.It's easy to clear history and the feature i like most is that ,we can open the browser in the web pages we closed at the last time. We can also disable this option.opera was originally not a free ware but after 9.0 release its made free and its catching up with other browsers fast.



Thus all the browsers are almost of same level at this stage as never before.so whats the best browser ?????? the answer is I don't know,may be all are best.

No comments:

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog
 
ss_blog_claim=53ab9bac924dea44b1dbb3f3db9fbf21